About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, March 6, 2015

Where are your FLYING MONKEYS when you need them????

Hey look.....there's one right there!!!

Not sure how tough this one actually is....'or maybe the halo is just a disguise.
Bwahahahahahahahaah!!!!

I created this for a challenge on the Spectrum Noir blog
Once a month they post a themed challenge. 
This month (March) the theme is "Use a sentiment" on the front of the card. 
I love this saying....I say it to the hubs when I get upset with him......Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

The image is from Melonheads.  Her stuff is so cute. 
The sentiment is from Impressions Obsessions clear stamp set. 

Here are the markers I used. 

This is SOOOOO me!!!!

I'm going to enter it into the Spectrum Noir Connosseurs FB group that I belong to also.
The theme for the challenge on the group is "Anything Goes".

Until later, freakin' colorists......Gotta split color .......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Laine said...

Such a cutie Crystal. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at SNC.
Laine
xx

Laine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice Post!! I am looking for this kind of posts from last many days. thanks for share it with us seo company india

Malaivel Siddha Hospital said...

Wonderful post,This article have helped greatly continue writing...
Medicine for aids in india
HBSag complete cure for Herbal in india
HIV/AIDS Complete cure test result in Tamilnadu
HIV,HSV,HbsAg Cure Treatment in India
VDRL complete cure for siddha in Tamilnadu