About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween?????

I think I have already given you the movie that I'm referencing in this post.

Look at the title and you will maybe get it.

You don't????

Let me give you a few hints.
There was a psychotic killer that came back from being institutionalized since 
his childhood to reign terror over a small town.
(That's why I chose the child-like paper)
The date of his killing spree was Oct. 31st.
(see stamp from VLVS)

You get it now......

"Halloween"  yes, starring Jamie Lee Curtis 
an old 1978 classic. 

Here's your task for today 
Share a picture of your VLVS! Stash on our facebook wall (DT members maybe you can 
share pictures of YOUR stash in your post :))

Don't forget to visit all the goodies on the other hoppee's blogs.
Photobucket

No comments: