About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm not weird......

well, there might be a difference of opinion if you ask my family....
I just like to think of myself as weird but in a good way!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Love this one........feathers and all.
I have found that lately I have a thing for aqua, any shade of aqua....

My bedroom, my daughters room and 
now my kitchen have shades of aqua as one of the main accent colors....
well, not its moved onto my cards.


Deets and Supplies:
Basic base card (black cs) then I cut a layer of a blue dsp 
and ran it thru my crimper.
I couldn't find a piece that I was happy with for the next layer so I created my own using embossing powder.
I used a piece of white cs and sprinkled embossing powder 
onto the surface. 
Three different colors....black, agua, and a silvery glitter one.
Now, I knew if I tried to use the heat gun it would have blown it all away because I didn't use any adhesive to hold it in place, so I put the heat gun on the bottom of the paper and melted the powder that way.......waa lllaaaaa 
Pretty cool, huh????
I then stamped the image with staz-on ink onto some
kromecote paper  that VLVS carries.
Let me tell you, its one of the most crisp image I have ever stamped. 
It has a finish on it that makes it a little glossy
 and the ink kinda just sits on top...so no bleeding. 
I fussy cut around the image and used dimensionals to adhere it.
Stamped the sentiment on some aqua cs and then used 
a MS border punch on the bottom edge.
Added some feathers and some dew drops and called it done.

Be weird like the rest of us artsy fartsy folks and order you some kromecote and stamps and get to creating.


Until later, weirdos........Gotta split.........TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: