About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, July 20, 2012

Doing the can-can !!!

Not the kicking my heels up can-can.....
but after tasting all this delish canned 
goodies I hope the family will be!!!!

Our victory garden has been very kind to us this year.
 So, we've been very busy harvesting, cooking, canning, freezing  
and eating all its bounty.

Below is just a small sampling of some of the garden goodness.



Yeah, I know I can't leave well enough alone. Even as busy as the harvesting, cooking and canning has kept me;
 I still have to 'get my craft on'.

The jar is a stamp from an older Stampin' Up! set...and I have seen the holiday mini and they now have another jar stamp set that may have my name on it.
The name plate wording was computer generated.....I love playing with different fonts.

Gotta go, I'm sure something is ready to be picked, canned, cooked or just simply admired.

Until later, can-can-ers........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: