About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, June 4, 2012

Truebie or NOT Truebie......

Sorry to say that I'm NOT!!!
We don't have HBO and I have never seen one episode 
of TRUE BLOOD.  :(

Maybe one day I'll purchase the DVD's and watch it all.

This little beauty was created for Haunted Design House.
I'm a Guest Designer for the month of June.
EEEEEeeeeeeekkkk !!!!

I've been joining in on the challenges (new one every monday)
 as often as I can and 
its truly been so much fun.

Now for the real reason you are here.
As the title to this post states its all about the
 HBO series TRUE BLOOD.

To get inspiration I googled it and found out that its about 
Vampires....what else. I also found out that one of the vampires LOVES 
Waterford Crystal.  
I just recently purchased these 'bloody' ice cubes from Hobby Lobby on clearance and thought they were perfect in this martini glass..... 
{My Waterford Crystal was in the shop}....
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I found this image of this spikey haired, suited lovely in my stash of uncolored images that I received from a friend and thought he was perfect. 
 What else would you wear while enjoying your most tasty bloody cocktail. 

I colored him with my color pencils and blended with a 
paper stump and OMS.
The paper is from DCWV Immortal paper pack.
Of course I had to use the drippy goo punch from MS. 
A few scraps and some inking and I call it Truely Truebie!!!!

I'm really looking forward to my DT time for Haunted Design House. 

Hmmmmmm.....
all of the current Design Team have cool monikers.

Creepy ????  Nah.....
Chaotic????  Nah......
Crusty????

Yep, that's it Crusty Crystal....

If it to be known....one of my hubs pet names for me is CRUSTY...
so its a perfect fit.

Until later, Truebies and non Truebies.......Gotta split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

I Don't Do Straight said...

Cool card Crystal....... love the cute little guy :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Welcome to the dungeon, Crystal! So glad to have you shlepping with the Mnions this month. Fab card. Quite in the spirit. I'm loving those cool ice cubes too! xxD

nwilliams6 said...

Fun stuff Crusty Crystal. You can't go wrong with the GF Edward which you showcased and colored beautifully. I love the ice cubes too - at first I thought you made some jello squares and I was actually thinking I might go make some as well as this would be a wonderful way to serve them. So I guess you inspired me. Can't wait to see what you make next!!!

Andrea C said...

Crystal this is freaking FANTASTIC!!!! Absolutely blow my socks off fantastic. xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

great to have you on board Crystal and a great card to start the month off with. xx