About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hoooray for Harleewood !!!!!

My daughter, Harlee will be 13 yrs. old today.  
Isn't she luverly!!!!  You can't tell in this pic, but she has the most beautiful eyes.
 They are a very light green.....she's had people stop her just to look at her eyes. 

We are so busy that we can't have her party until the 19th.
Better late than never. 
She wants to have a Hollywood/Red Carpet event.
So, that's what we are having.

This is the 'official' invite. 
I bought some decorative 8-1/2 X 11 paper and used Printmaster program 
to design the wording.

Nice play on her name .....huh????  
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
She really does want to be an actress one day.

I used my Yourstory to create some autograph books so the kids can 
get each others autographs.
I punched some metallic stars to adhere to the front.

Then I created some VIP passes.  I had some laminating sleeves that I bought from the 
old Blockbuster store that they used to cover their enrollment cards.
 Again, I used my Printmaster program to create the wording. 
I also punched some stars to adhere to the paper before inserting into the sleeves.
Punched holes in the top to insert the ribbon.

Now I have to create the decorations and buy the rest of the supplies.

Until later, starlets........Gotta shop split.........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Natasha said...

What a lovely idea. I'm sure the kids (oops, I mean teens) will love it.