About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cricut ....Nat'l Scrapbooking Day.....



Hey....its me in my studio.

I have the WHOLE basement to myself. 

I have everything in stations and I just move from one to the other
when I'm creating something.

You can see by the smile on my face that I {heart} my Cricut.
Heck, I even painted to walls to match my blue Expression. 



Check out the Cricut Blog post regarding the great giveaway....
in honor of National Scrapbooking day!!!

Until later, fellow cricut lovers........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: