About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A star is born........

Here is my daughter in the Annual 7th grade Talent Show 
at her middle school.

She was so nervous...I can hear her nerves, 
(you may not) but then I hear her singing all the time

Yep, she won first place and she won
 Student choice award (all the kids voted for the act they liked the best).

She did so well that the teachers wanted her to come back and perform at the 8th grade talent show.

I wished I had videoed that performance as she did much better then.

I'm going to burn this one on a CD so I can add it to her scrapbook and she can play it when she gets older.....

Until later shower singers......Gotta take a shower split......TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea C said...

Congratulations. She deserves it, gorgeous girl and gorgeous voice x

flowerdisco said...

way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have been there and the feeling is awesome when your kids are up there doing what they love and doing it well too :D
congrats again!