About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy birthday to me!!!

AND MANY MORE!!!!

It isn't so bad being 51.... I'm looking forward to many more HAPPY years ahead.

I want to fore warn you that this is what I normally look like....
make-up on, hair done...but..........


this is what I look like without all the smoke and mirrors.....
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

My wonderful friends surprised me with an impromptu party
 to celebrate me getting OLDer!!!!

Thanks to all of them so much!!!!!  
They made me feel sooooo special that day....
but they make me feel special everyday too!!!!!

Until later, oldies but goodies.......Gotta split......TFL!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Happy Birthday Crystal you look beautiful in both pictures, I hope you had a really lovely day.
hugs
Lorraine x

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday, you look incredible for 51. Hope your day was a happy one.

flowerdisco said...

happy belated b-day! you look fab either way!

Stef H said...

omg! how did i miss it? where does the time go? anyway... happy, happy birthday and many, many more.

hugs :)