About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mirror, mirror on the wall....

who's the handiest of them all.....
"Why you are the handiest in the land"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha..... I tickle myself sometimes!!!


This is what the mirror looked like before.....

Just a basic mirror stuck to the wall in our bathroom. I wanted to change that and frame it for a more updated look.

Below is a DIY video of that.





This is the final result.

My daughter didn't know that I was going to do this project today.
When she comes home from school off the bus 
she has to make a pit stop before anything else.

I heard her say "So pretty."

So I guess I got the approval from her, now to see what the hubs says
 when he gets home in a week or two.

Until later, DIY queens........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: