About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kisses all around....

New video tutorial for this card.


I'm sending this one to the hubs too..... I don't think he will mind 
all of the 'sweet' cards. 


Hard to make a card when you are 
straddling the tripod and looking around the camera.
I'm going to work on another way 
to film to make it less frenetic looking next time.

Hope you enjoyed it !!!!

Until later, sweet kisses.........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: