About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Award show



I received an award from a fellow blogger. 


Thanks so much Andrea!!!!

The rules are simply..... you have to award this to other blogs that you admire. 
This one is dedicated to those that have less than 200 followers.  
Hmmmmm.....let me take a look-see.

I really don't have any that have less than 200 followers, like myself.

Not sure why I have less than 200, but I never gave it much thought before now.

One reason I think is I never made it a requirement when I do challenges or giveaways. 
I know a lot of people visit and hopefully they take away something that is useful or simply makes them smile.

So, instead of nominating any particular 5 blogs I encourage you to peruse blogland and check out ALL the wonder things you can find. 

Thanks again Andrea!!!!!

Until later, my honorable friends........Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: