About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year in REVIEW........

With an "I" for paper blog is having a year in review blog hop. 
Just click on the link above for all the details.

Here are some of my fave creations from last year. 
I just lumped them all together for a quick glance.


I picked 12 (not necessarily) one from each month, but just the ones that I particularly love.  
It runs the gamut as far as themes and what not.
Most of my family and friends say I have a very eclectic style in and out of my studio.....bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

But I love creating schtuff and its usually whatever strikes my fancy.

Enjoy and join in.....

Until later, yearlings......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

27 comments:

Karin said...

Thank you for wanting to play! Be sure to come back to my blog on the 29th at 9:00am (EST) and link up then...You are a day early ;)

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great group of cards and I love those flowers.

Brenda said...

What a fun fun set of cards!

Meg said...

Wow, what fun cards! I especially love the get well skeleton!

Suzi McKenzie said...

WOW I love your eclectic style and mix of images, an awesome line up:D
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

SueB said...

Thanx for the trip down Memory Lane; it's been a nice one!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your cards- I am a sucker for a beautiful flower- your cards are wonderful!

E. Marie said...

Thanks for sharing your favorites. They are great. Love your style!!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I love em too! These are super cute

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what great cards.

Unknown said...

That Venus Fly Trap card is tooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great assortment. I for one like variety and the same old style would get boring!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful collection of cards! I loved looking at all of them.


Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a great grouping of cards. So unique.

Linda said...

Great cards,love the chickens.

Lorraine said...

These are great! I think my fav is your second one! Happy New Year!

Penni said...

Fabulous!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Tracy said...

Great mix! I'm kind of partial to chickens to I REALLY like that one. :-) Thanks for sharing!

Kathy Vogel said...

I particularly like the Venus Fly Trap birthday card. I've not seen a stamp like that before.

Terri said...

They are all great. I especially like the clothes Line. Happy New Year.

AllisonG said...

I agree that eclectic certainly describes your style - love that you can mix things up! My favorite was the shopping image with the list and the credit card. :-)

Unknown said...

Crystal, I love your style - wicked clever (especially card #1!); the coloring on the mo manning image is stunning; my fave would be #12 - very, very clever! Happy New Year! xx

Unknown said...

love your style! your coloring skills are out of this world...wicked good! :)

Sammie - Stitches 'n Scraps said...

Great cards. I love that laundry one. Fabulous!

Priyanka said...

I love how you place 12 cards, each one is different style in its own way, grt work.

Julie Aldridge said...

The 'Little Shop of Horror' Birthday card is too funny! Fantastic!

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow what a fab selection of your fave creations of 2011, also a happy new year to you..ive become one of your followers

hugs sandra (10)