About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, December 19, 2011

On the sixth day of Christmas.....

...six geese a laying...

Well, in this case looks like they've finished the job...
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!


I'm going to have to be a little more creative from here on out.  With the numbers getting larger, it's kinda hard putting that many elements on one card....
so, I'm going to pull out my artistic license.....

Yes..... I'm a card carrying artist.

Nest was cut using the cricut.....
there are tons of nest images, use the one that you like.
Eggs were just punched using an oval punch, then I inked around the edges using 
a vanilla ink.
Some seam binding and layering of the paper and taaa daaaaaa!!!!

Until later, nesties......Gotta split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: