About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the second day of Christmas....

...two turtle doves......

Day 2 of the 12 days of Christmas......

I'm really not sure what a turtle dove looks like,
 but I think this is what it should look like.

The bird is from Christmas Card Solutions cartridge, 
but any bird would do....choose the one you love.
The blue part of the wing and the branches are from the SU! bird punch.  

The scalloped border is an older Martha Stewart punch.  
Some inking on the edges and you have two, count 'em two turtle doves. 

Until later, lovey dovies.......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jude said...

Nice blog thaanks for posting