About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On the first day of Christmas.....

my true love gave to me.....


Yep, its only 12 days until the magical day of Christmas.

Today is the first day of my 12 days of cards depicting the lyrics of the song.
12 Days of Christmas.

It will be a combination of many different products along the way
 and hopefully many scraps. 
 So, I will give try to give you a run down of most of the supplies that I used.

Today's card was made using:
SU! bird punch
SU! Faith in Nature stamp set
SU! scallop border punch
scraps of paper 
buttons
dimensionals

Hope you enjoy this lyrical trip with me.....
ENJOY!!!!!!!

Until later, partridges.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: