About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, December 2, 2011

Elf elf elf elf elf elf elf......

Elves everywhere........

We don't have just one sitting on a shelf.  We have them everywhere.

We have an annual family get-together for Christmas, no presents exchanged, just food, laughter, fun and the kids get to sit on Santa's lap and get pictures taken and pictures are taken with the snow angel as well.  
(great nephew and great niece are dressed up as the characters...
shhhh don't tell the little ones)

My sister and myself are kinda the self 
proclaimed matriarchs and we buy or make 
small gifts for Santa to give to the wee ones. 

So I decided on these......
I made these cute little elves I have seen on the web and what's Santa without his elves...right????


Close-up....I'll give you a run down on the punches I used.  But I'm planning on doing a video on how to make these next week.  

Head -  SU! ornament punch
Ears - SU! bird punch (wing only)
Hat - SU! Blossom petal punch (largest petal only)
Hat brim - SU! small oval punch
Nose - SU! Owl punch (largest circle only)
Hands - SU! Boho blossoms punch
Present cuts are:  white 2-3/4" x 1-3/4"
green 2-1/2" x 1-1/2"
Strips of card stock used for ribbon.

You can get really crazy with dressed these little cuties up,  
by adding bows and other do-lollies.
But I know the little ones are just going to rip into these and I didn't see any need to spend extra time on them....
 I have to make sooooo many.

Watch for the elves to make their film debut next week.....

Until later, santa's helpers.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

silvia said...

Super cute!! LOVE tour elves!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Crystal these are brilliant, what great way to celebrate Christmas, these will be a big hit with the kids.
Hugs
Lorraine x