About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Winner winner chicken dinner !!!

Look what I WON!!!!!

From a very special friend and fellow blogger!!!!!



As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow…
  1. Thank the person who awarded you.
  2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
  3. Award 7 other bloggers with this award.
(1) I want to accept this honor with great pleasure from a 
dear friend ...
THANKS SO MUCH ...ANGIE (@   http://atuttletime.blogspot.com )
She is the sweetest and most genuine person I know. 

(2) 7 things ...huh????  I'm not sure if I have 7 things that
people don't already know about me.... but here goes....

1. I love horror flicks......Freddie is my fave of all time!!!!

2. I really don't like any dark chocolate.....white chocolate is my fave.
 Bleccchhhh!!!!


Yummmmm!!!

3. LOVE me some Coffeeeeeeeee !!!!

4. I'm a paper ho.....any kind, any size, any shape, any color !!!!

5.  I abhor seafood, of any kind.....bleccchhh!!!

6. I would love to be on TV one day!!!!!!

And last; but certainly, not least....Number 7.

A nephew and I were having this discussion recently about getting older/old and we both said that we were actually loving it.  I turned 50 yrs. old this year and have never had a birthday yet that I wasn't excited over!! 

So, #7 is loving getting old!!!!

OK, enough about me.....now I have to pick 7 blogs that I adore to give this award to....
hmmmmm!!!!!

(3)
Stef @ glitterbabe greetings  -  she's a hoot and a half!!!!
Haunted Design House  -  from my list you already know I love horror.
Gale @ The Happy Stamper  -  I just love her accent!!!!
3 sisters @ Eighteen 25  - they have some of the cutest stuff.
Mark Montano @ Big-Ass blog  -  love his DIY projects.
Donna @ Popsicle Toes  - her 3-d cards are the awesome-ness.
Madison @ Funky Cards  -  Love this young girl's craftiness!!!!

Well, I think I hit all the bases.  Thanks again Angie!!!!!

Until later, award winners.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Congratulations Crystal!! Great that is so exciting!! (not even milk chocolate?) lol the scary movie thing I don't get either. So basically if you and I go to the movies, we will be in different theaters, and eating different snacks!!