About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I see the light ......

What do all of these things have in common????

LIGHT!!!!!

I had a the proverbial light go off in my head....Bwahahahahaha!!!
{By baby brother called then Einstein moments...}

Keep looking and you'll see the light too!!!

After I gathered all my supplies together, I got busy......
(candlesticks were purchased from HL, the globes were re-purposed
from an old ceiling fan that we replaced) 

First, I painted the candlesticks and let them dry.  Then I adhered the globes to the candlesticks.  In less than 1 hr.(most of the time was waiting on the glue to dry) and I could see the light!!!!

(Before lighting)



Ta daaaaaa!!!!

 This is in our main bathroom. 
This is where they will reside until I change it again. 
Bwahahahahaha!!!! 
 {Everytime the hubs comes home he says 
he has to look around 'cause its always different.} 
I have his and hers sinks and a large space in between.
  I also made the birdhouse creation that you see also.  

Hope you could see the LIGHT too!!!!!!

Until later, lights of my life.....Gotta split....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: