About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, September 8, 2011

psych......!!!!!

Psychotic, crazy, loco....however you say it, it pretty much says it all.

That's me about my credit card......I'm crazy about it!!!!!

My family has an inside joke about me .....whenever I say I'm going to the store, shopping or going to pick something up....they always say "SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE !"

I really don't spend a lot of money (tee hee) I always buy it on sale...and clearance should be my middle name.

Oopppsss...be right back, the UPS man just pulled up.

OK...now what was I saying.....oh yeah,.......
s h o p p i n g!!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I made this card for the challenge at Haunted Design House.
I kinda used my artistic license on this one, well I am fully certifiable certified....

The challenge was to create something that contained a angry/crazy/psychotic woman and the color silver
Well, this is pretty crazy, right?????

(sentiment on the inside)
I think this is my hubs mantra!!!!!

I made this credit card with silver card stock, rounded the corners and added a strip of black vinyl.

Until later, fellow swipers.........Gotta spend split......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Psychotic in the very BEST of ways, Crystal. Love the card. Wonder if it works? Thanks for joining the Minions this week at HDH. xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Great card Crystal! I justify my purchases by using coupons or only buying sale/clearance items too! I can buy MORE that way right? Look at all the money I saved!!
Anyhoo,
Thanks for playing along with us this week for Macabre Monday.

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Crystal what a great image and the sentiment just says it all, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Andrea C said...

Hehe great interpretation. Love the little credit card too. x

BriGt said...

Love your take on this challenge !! and your credit card with silver cardstock...very clever :) lol !!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab creation Crystal, and I love that credit card!