About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Plans........ hmmmmmm

I've decided on making plans for the upcoming year.  
Yeah, I know its wayyyyy to early to make plans for that far ahead, but why not???

So, here's my plan.......

I'm going to make something everyday for the 365 days of the upcoming year. That's 365 projects.  But the real kicker is.....I'm going to use the calendar of everyday holidays.

Everyday is celebrated in some way or another.  
(ie....National Donut Day)

My project will reflect whatever holiday that day has been 
designated for.

I sure hope I can keep up with these plans....
besides it could be lots of fun.

Until later, planners.......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: