About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, September 16, 2011

It's going to be a "banner" day......

on the 26th of Sept. when they show my banner and announce me as a winner of an Expression 2.....on HSN!!!

It actually hasn't happened...YET, but it WILL!!!!!!
I'm just putting it out there in the universe, so it will happen.

Here'e the banner I submitted for the contest....
On the 26th they are launching the new E2 and during the show they will be showing some of the banners that were entered into the contest.  So, if you happen to be watching and see my banner......give me a shout out in case I miss it......!!!!!

HERE'S the link to enter the contest details,
 you better hurry there's still time.  

Until later, bannerettes.......Gotta split  WIN....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

a winner for sure!

HUGS :)