About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I can't give you the world...but I can give you roses !!!

This saturday is World Card-making Day!!!!

Cricut is holding another contest......Click here for details.
(Hurry the contest ends soon.)

Look at my card below, can you guess what cartridge I got the roses from???
Can ya, huh?????


First before I give away my secret.....
 I made this card for a great-niece that getting married Oct. 15th. 

OK...OK.......

Are you excited to find out......???

Do you really want to know...???

Oh, alright......Its the number 9 from the Happy Hauntings cartridge.
 Or you could also use the number 6 as well.
 I flipped one to make it more aesthetically appealing. 
Ahhhhhh..... you see it now......  


(I also used this idea before HERE )

The leaves were cut from the Heritage cartridge. 
I inked around the edges and pop dotted the flowers.  
The background white panel was embossed with swiss dots folder.
I'm thinking of adding half pearls to the corners....hmmmm, not sure yet. 

I love looking at the cartridges and trying to find shapes that can be used as something else.....life (for me) is wayyyy more interesting when you think outside the box.

Until later, Rosettes......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Crystal those roses look so lovely and fresh, a super card.
hugs
Lorraine x