About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, August 18, 2011

From the mouths of babes......

I love the saying on this card.  I recently found this clear stamp set that has a few sayings on it from children.  It truly is a very special set that I'm sure to use quite often. 

I created this one for a challenge at Ribbon Carousel (The blog).
It's a sketch challenge and 
you have to use anything that comes off a spool (ribbon, twine, bakers twine, thread, yarn, etc....) on your creation also..... (see my little bit of ribbon and yarn).  


I love how this turned out.......  my mojo has been on vacation lately and now I think its returning.....slowly but surely!!!!

Until later, blog family.............Gotta split........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is totally fabulous Crystal love that sweet sentiment and the punched borders look great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great take on this sketch--I love that your hearts are coming out from the sentiment and that punched border is perfect!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!