About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, July 8, 2011

Working @ the car wash......wwwwOOoOoOooooOOo

Here's Harlee and Jeff washing my car..... LOL
Now why would I wash my car myself when I have two willing participants that will do it for me. 


Yes, Jeff says I take pics of the silliest things. We ALL take pics of special events, trips, etc....
  I think that we need pics of those more than the special stuff. After all, we so spend more time doing those that at special events; right????

Below is a cut I hand-made with scissors and using the Creative Memories bubble punch.  Now that I have a Cricut my punches have been a little neglected......and I couldn't find a sponge cut on any cart, that I have. The sponge has two layers and the top layer was added with dimensionals. The bucket was hand cut also using an Stampin' Up! oval punch for the curves.  The 'water' is actually a flourish from Cindy Loo cart. I believe........  oh I can't remember now. But any flourish will do to make a 'splash' of water.  I inked all of the cuts for more dimension.

 This is the same flourish that I elongated using my Gypsy to give it a little different look.  I also used a silver metallic cardstock to give the water a little sumpin' sumpin'....and the color matches my car. More inking and it looks like a splash of water.


Behind the pic framed you will see a MS border punch peeking out.  I had to add more color since the blue bucket was in the pic and it was so distracting w/o the added color.

Until later, dewdrops........Gotta split.........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jolandi Kerstetter said...

The event is probably memorable, if you made a scrapbook entry for it. You know, I kinda regret that I didn't take a picture of the days when my friends and I washed our bandmobile, since it was filled with loads of fun!