About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, July 25, 2011

What a mess!!!!



Boy, it's going to be a real surprise when his wife gets a load of that mess....... especially the one on his lab coat!!!! 
If I was his wife I don't think I would want to see what he finally creates......

I love this weeks challenge at Haunted Design House....... Out out damn spot!!!!
I don't want to tell on myself...but this is what a lot of my t-shirts look like when I'm working on a painting project.....Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Watch your step and go over and give this one a try....maybe you won't be quite as messy!!!!

Until later, spot removers.......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

ike said...

EXCELLENT - love this. That's a fab image... where's he from ???
Also LUV the slogans at the top of your Blog.. larf :-)
Ike xxx

Andrea C said...

Long time no see Crystal. Great project as always x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Yeah, you just know that splatty green stuff is gonna stain :P
Love your splats and drips Crystal, thanks for playing along :D

DonnaMundinger said...

Nice bile colored splats, Crystal! Love it! Welcome back, we've missed you. xxD

Bernadet Rodakowski said...

Let's see - is that acids into bases, or bases into aci... (ka-boom!)

Great card, made me chuckle!
Bernadet
bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

TuttleTime said...

What a cool design! I love the mad scientist and oozy ooz. :)