About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, June 24, 2011

She sells sea shells by the seashore......


I made these for the grandkids.  Harlee gathered up plenty of shells from our last 'stay'cation and I always give some to the grands as souvenirs.   This time I decided to create a sort of time capsule with some sand and shells for each of them. 
Of course, I had to make one for Harlee too!!!!!

The top is just some circle punched cardstock and a small starfish punch that I found on clearance.


The wording was computer generated and punched out and I even used the MS border punch that looks like shells.

Before screwing the top back on I used some glue on the rim, so hopefully they can't remove the lid and make a mess for their mommy's....LOL

Until later, sea maidens..........Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: