About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Free-for-ALL

of the freakish kind....Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Haunted Design House is having a Freakin' Freaker's Free For All this week.  Its balls to the walls and no holes barred.  Do what freakishly freakin' freaky thing you have in mind. 
This little cutie was an image I found while surfin' and I knew this was the one.  This wild hare is having a free for all of his own.  He's had enough carrots and he wants MEAT !!!!!

Jump on over to HDH and see what magic you can pull outta your hat. 

Ohhhh, and don't eat the raisinettes!!!!

Until later, my assistants......Gotta (some hares to) split....... TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Andrea C said...

Wow now he really is the stuff of nightmares. Fantastic work as always x

DonnaMundinger said...

Chrystal, you are such a HOOT! LOVe the image and the drippy goo is just perfect! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL! Fabulous Crystal, great job! :D Thanks for playing along again :D