About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sweet treats...for my peeps!!!!

I have seen these treats all over the web. 
This is mine and Harlee's rendition.

Here's Harlee adding the finishing touches (sprinkles).
Instead of a paper sucker stick, we decided to add a pretzel as the stick.  Why not??? 
When the grands are here (adults too) they can enjoy the treat without having to take time to find the trash can.   

I, personally, prefer my peeps nekkid and a little on the stale side; but to each his own.

We also did marshmallows and the 'sticks' by themselves.  Lots of treats to go around!!!!

Until later, my sweet peeps.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

flowerdisco said...

yummy--really yummy and a great idea making the stick a pretzel one....cool!