About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MIA!!!!

I 've been tied up....

 on a small 'stay'cation =(vacation where hubs is staying/working) in Huntsville, AL. 

We visited the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center while we were there.


These two were busy preparing for lift-off........"Hey,WAIT for ME!!!!!!"


They decided I needed a spacecraft of own......."Hey, wait.....I forgot my purse!!!"


Now, I'm back to some normalcy....... I still haven't finished unpacking all my stuff from the scrapbooking retreat.  I came home, removed the retreat luggage and then packed my car for the 'stay'cation.

I'll return soon with a page or two from my scrappin'

Until later, Space cadets.......Gotta take-off split....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: