About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

baby bunny butts.......

Is that not fun to say ...or what?????


I made these for the grands also.  They are going to be in "Sugar" overload......LOL
But the good thing is their parents get to take them home after I've loaded them up with sugar.....

We have a tradition ..... I always tell them I want to see hands and tail lights........  that's so I can count the hands to make sure none was left behind......Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!  They know that I'm only joking...(maybe)!!!!!

Anyhooooo, here are the deets to the cutesy above:

I used the topnote die to cute the topper; folded in half.
 The bunny was made using, MS bunny ears punch, 3/4" circle, 1" circle and boho blossoms punches. Distressed with ink.
The sentiment was computer generated and I used scissors to create the flag end. 

Easy and cute........ !!!!!

Until later, playboy bunnies.........Gotta hop split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Fabulous Crystal! Your grandkids will be happy to chew on the baby bunny butts.