About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy, happy, happy birthday !!!!!

   I have a milestone birthday coming up this month (the 10th to be exact).....
  I'm turning a half-century old.  I really don't mind saying that out loud either.

The big 5-0hhhh!!! I plan on celebrating for at least a week.....may be just a party of one a day or two, but a celebration none the less......Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha~!!!!

This card was created for a monthly card swap I'm in. The host is a really good friend from our scrapbooking group. She is the sweetest person alive.  I kept it quite simple this month.  Still trying to get over the creeping cruds......feeling better and better every day.   I'll probably be wearing a hat like one of these above in the near future.

Until later, gifties...........Gotta split.........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

jen said...

What a great card!!! Super cute idea.. TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com