About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dude Time Doodles Blog Hop

If you came from TAMMY......then you are in the right place.

But don't race thru it too fast. 
This racy image is called "Gordon Leadfoot"  You'll want to race on over to Dude Time Doodles Store and get this one and finish it for your race fan. Gordie kinda looks like my hubs....(or so everyone tells me that).


Check out "Earl Bunny".  He looks like he's had way more than a carrot.....Bwahahahahahahahaaha!!!
I doubt he does much bunny-ing this Easter.  Hop on over to get him and make something cutesy for your own "Earl".
 (inside sentiment)
It has been a blast being a Guest Designer this month.  Love the images, they are a hoot. 
Have fun hop hop hopping along.

Your next stop is: DUDE TIME DOODLES BLOG.

Hope you make it to the finish line and see a lot of trophys.

Until later, dudettes.....Gotta split....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful cards! I love Dale- great coloring and I love the sentiment- awesome! Giggle- love your Easter bunny dude- you are a stitch!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

You crack me up!!! I thought that Gordon looks a lot like your sweetie! hehehe And Earl well he's hoppin' in his heart I just know! Great job! I'm going to miss having you around - you always brighten my day!!

Stef H said...

well if you ask me... gordon looks like you're hubby! what fun & super cards!

how the heck r ya?

hugs :)

Hetty said...

Wonderful cards! Need to use Dale too, he is also just like my DH too
and I love Arnie as a bunny!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh great work! I love how Dale is popped up! Love the scattered color along the bottom!

Cleota said...

OMGness! I love how you've popped Gordon off the car! And Earl is too funny. It was great having you play along with us crazies this past month! You do awesome work.

Anne Temple said...

Love both of your cards. Gordie looks great being pop dotted for more dimension (and he does look like your hubby) and I love all the jelly beans and the sentiment for Earl. It was great having you as a Dudette this past month.

Tammy said...

Fabulous cards Crystal and yes, he does look like your husband! Love how you colored Earl, wish we could see his fluffy tail.

I'm going to miss having you join us. Its been great fun!

Tammy said...

Fabulous cards Crystal and yes, he does look like your husband! Love how you colored Earl, wish we could see his fluffy tail.

I'm going to miss having you join us. Its been great fun!

jimlynn said...

BOTH are great Crystal! Love Gordon and Earl....too cute!
Hate seeing your GT term end...it's been so much fun looking at all your fabulous creations!
Lynn

THERESA said...

You are a hoot, love your humour and , yes, he sure does resemble your bunny...........lol
Stunning cards, will miss you ........:))

Ginny said...

love what you did with these images