About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome home.....Gnomies !!!

Boy, are they a colorful bunch !!! 
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!


Generally speaking, I think a gnome is just a Christmas Elf on vacation.  Maybe that's why they have their hats pulled way down....to cover those pointy ears they have.....hmmmmmm!!!!
So, they don't get recognized and the papparazzi starts following them and asking them what's the next big thing is next Christmas. 
My Gnome couple are looking for your couple...wondering where they are.  Check out that sentiment!!!  You can still link your gnome creations here if you like, Simone and Gerome would like that a lot!!!




Until later, Gnomies.......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, hiya Crystal what a fabulous card those colours look really hot and loving those Gnomes, lol,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Andrea C said...

hehe great card, fab little story to go with it x