About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines are red, but sometimes they're blue.....

...green and white also.  Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Cricut Cardz Challenge is to creat a valentine using blue, green and white ONLY!!!!


There's a latte of beautiful stuff over at Cricut Cardz Challenge.  Pour yourself into the challenge and drink in all the creative juices.  You'll have a latte fun!!!!  I used Just Because cards to create this steamy valentine. A white gel pen was used to make the heart-y steam!!!!

Until latte, sweet sugar cubes.........Gotta split........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable card! Love the Embossing! Wonderful job with this weeks challenge! :o)
Theresa (DT)

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Love your card. I need to use the "Just Because Cards" cartridge more often!!!

Vee (CCC DT2)

Lalo said...

fun fun fun...I guess we had the samething in mind for this go around!!!
Love that paper in the background...what is that???

Anita said...

Nice card!! Love the paper! Hey Cooking with Cricut is have a Sweet Shop blog hop this weekend. Come hang out with us there are some awesome prizes up for grabs! Anita