About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, February 4, 2011

Had big plans but......

they got tossed to the side like my OLD oven.....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Hubs came home on Tuesday.  We have been super busy.  Now we are working on getting our wall-unit oven replaced.  My kitchen is a mess and hard to focus on being creative. Of course, they new ones never go back without major adjustments.

Until later, restless cuties......Gotta split....TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: