About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Teenage dream.....

My daughter is such a rocker that a cutesy valentine would never work for her.  Though, she has a few fleeting moments of frilly-ness.  Cricut Cardz Challenge today is to make a Valentine card for a child.  So thats how this card came to being.  The heart is from Rock Princess and the wings are from Picturesque.  The Pink and blue polka dotted ribbon is some from my stash.  Loving the pearls and I used a black sharpie to doodle around the edge.  I think this one is still cute, but with an edge......!!!!

Fly on over to the challenge to see what everyone else on the DT has dreamed up.  But don't fly away too quickly.....give it a go and see what will fly into your head.

Until later, Angels.........Gotta fly split..........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Stef H said...

it's perfect and stunning!

hugs :)

Anne Temple said...

Such a cute Valentine's card - not too frilly, but just nice touches here and there. Love how it came out.

Lalo said...

I love it!!! My daughter's the same way...she tells everyone when she grows up she wants to be a "rock star". This card is great :)

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Crystal, I love this card, it is so "not" cutesy!! I also love your murals, I don't know if I ever told you that. I think that I made a comment on your mural blog, anyway, I wanted to make sure that I told you that!! Karen

Kristie W. said...

This is so fun! Love it!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Perfect card for a teen rocker!! Love it!

Vee (CCC DT2)

Anita said...

What an awesome card for a teenager. My daughter would love it as well. Nice job on this weeks challenge! Anita

Scrapper69 said...

Really Cute card! You did a wonderful job on this weeks challenge! :o)
Theresa

Anonymous said...

I love this card, and I especially love finding a cartridge with wings! awesome!