About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spotlight on spotlighting.......

I saw this card on another blog here.  Isn't it the most beautiful card???

Very simple to make.....  The stamp set I used is a MS one.  I used black Staz-on to stamp all the white layers then I punched a 1" square from the top of the smallest stamped rectangle.  Colored just that 1" square to match the pink layer.  So to spotlight part of the flower.  Added some ribbon, added a dimensional on the 1" piece.
I will be making more of these in different colors and stamps.

Until later, Rosies.......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Crystal this is truly a beautiful creation I love that 'spotlight' effect and the colours of this, wow, stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x