About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Get your motor running......

Who doesn't know or have a grease monkey in your family????

Don't you love this image????  He's too cute!!!
This is one of Bonibleaux's little creation.  Dude Time Doodles Challenge blog has a sketch challenge this week.
Motor on over there and join in the fun.  The embossing folder reminds me of gears.... I can't remember the name of it....but its one of Tim Holtz's.  The gears in the top corner were created by the boho blossom punch from SU!  I punched out circles first and then punched around the circles....the same way you do to create a frame.

See ya there...... the race is on!!!!

Until later, fast creators........Gotta split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: