About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sweet Sepia!!!

I love this card.  I'm gonna have to try this more often.  So many times I color and color and color and the image sort of gets lost.  You know what they say....."Less is more".  This image is a beautiful image and it had a lot going on already....why smoots it up with too much color? 
This is a Nana Vic original.....you can get it HERE.
This was made for the Glitterbabe Challenge blog....HERE.

Until later, Sweeties........Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous Crystal:D XXX

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh weee! Birdy GORGEOUS!

Stef H said...

i LOVE how you colored it!!! gorgeous!

hugs :)

ileana said...

This one is so beautiful, Crystal! I love the way you colored the image, and I´m right with you on this: the less is better always! :-) Hugs!