About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy birthday to a sweet girl.....

No challenges....just a simple card I made for a friend of my daughter's.  Her friend is having a party this Sunday.  I enbossed half of the card base with a Tim Holtz embossing folder (called Gridlock), added layers of cardstock and DSP. The butterfly punch is from SU!.  Added some scrunched up seam binding and the wording is from a clear stamp set.  A lot of distressing later and some pearls and we have a finished card.  Ohhh, can't forget the money I have to put inside....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Until later, flutterbys.......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!!!!

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Crystal I love that embossing, the colours I adore and the butterfly is gorgeous, I have this punch and just ordered the SU stamp set to go with it.
Hugs
Lorraine x