About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Badddddd post!!!!!

I made a huge Boo boo!!!!!!
I was contacted by one of the artists that is a contributor to the Edupic website and told me it was illegal to download any of the images from there to use for digi's...  I found the site while looking for FREE images on the net.

Don't want any of you to get into trouble because of me......Sorry !!!!!

Please don't use the images on there !!!!
Photobucket

No comments: