About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Home sweet home.....

No challenge .......just a card for my son and his girlfriend.  They recently purchased a house.  I haven't seen it yet; they live about 2 hrs. away....but I will be going to see it soon.  Not sure what has happened lately, but I can't get a good picture that will show the true colors.  I try to use natural light as much as possible but now all my cards seem to have a yellow glow.  I try to correct it with my photo program.  Then it seems to wash out the pics ......hmmmmmm !!!!

Anywhoooooo, I'm so happy for Nick and Courtney (Corkie)........they are both very sweet and I love them both dearly!!!!!

Until later, home bodies........Gotta split...........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

sweeeeeeet! much happiness to the new homeowners!

hugs :)