About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy National Card Making Day !!!!

So , let's PARTY!!!!!!


(inside of card)

Isn't this image too awesome!!!
It's one of Glitterbabe's images and her name is Twinkle Toes. I found Stef (aka Glitterbabe)'s blog while chugging along on the internet. She is totally amazing and we can't forget .....freakin' hilarious. 

The train border was a pre-made border that I found on clearance at the Hob (Hobby Lobby).  I embossed the dk. green with an animal prints folder. Check out the gold
"bling"...those are some of my infamous Giggle Dots that I made.  I dropped dot of hot glue onto a silicone mat and while it was still warm I pressed gold film onto them. 
After they cooled off completely I then glued them to the card using Tombow glue.
That's it for me today. I hope everyone has a wonderful and creative
National Card Making Day!!!!

Until later, card makers.....Gotta split.....TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: