About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eeeeekkkkkkk..........a mouse !!!!

Don't worry I have him contained.  Rat-ta-tooooooie under glass, any one?????
This one is super sweet!!!!

I just received my sweet treat cups (item # 116802) from Stampin' Up! and I couldn't wait to play with them.  I was in my studio looking for a treat to put in the cup when I glanced over at the stash I have already accumulated for my grands halloween treat bags.  I found these adorable gummy mice at the Dollar Tree. 
So my mind started working like a mouse on a wheel and this is what I came up with.

I used melon mambo for the card base. I stamped the base with a stamp from French Foliage (#121166) to give it a sort of mousy/nasty look. I then layered whisper white and some basic gray that I used the scallop trim border punch (#118402) on the bottom edge.  I punched the hole for the treat cups with the 1-3/4" circle punch (#119850).  Sahara sand was used to make the trap...(punched out 1-3/4" hole and inked around edges. Word window punch was used to make the trap mechanism) and added a brad for the finishing touch. The wording is from the Totally Tool stamp set (#113256).   

This was wayyyy too much fun to create. 
To order any of the supplies listed...just  skitter on over to my website and you can order right from your computer while wearing your jammies and being quiet as a mouse !!!

Until later, mousettes......Gotta split....TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: