About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, August 16, 2010

Got milk.......

cartons......that is!!!!

I was playing around in my studio today and Halloween came to mind.  I grabbed some kraft paper and found a carton template on line and whipped this little 'treat' up.  Yarn is from a haul from Big Lots and the stamp and the punches are from SU!  I didnt glue the top, just added a paper clip and halloween pencils and POOF, like magic......a treat was created.
Wouldn't these be super treats for your next halloween party???
I'm going to make up a few for Harlee to hand out to a few friends.

Until later, spookers.........Gotta split.........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Crystal how clever you are to rustle this fab project up so quick, as you say a great idea for Halloween but also for other occasions fab work hun.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Beebeebabs said...

Wow this is great very creative tfs!!!

Stef H said...

you are GENIUS in my book!

always good to see you. how's everyone? hope all is well.

hugs :)