About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Franken-tastic.......

Frankie is giving you some 'black eyed susans'.........Bwahahahahahahah!!!

'eye' love the Mini Monsters cricut cart.  Halloween is one of my fave holidays.....after all!!!!  'eye' made this card for my chance to be on the Pink Cricut design team.  She asked that you design a card that would go with one of her stamp sets. Betcha can guess which set 'eye' made this card to go with......LOL 
 Just click on the link to scoot on over and check out all the deets for the DT.....{hint...the link is Pink}.....Bwahahahahahaha.
'EYE' think it turned out pretty cute!!!!!

Keeping my newts toes and witches fingers crossed........
see ya there.

Until later, Frankie's brides.............Gotta split...............TFL!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

SpantastiKreations said...

Adorable, TFS.

PS your card DID make the cut on Pink Cricut. Mine is still missing. Oh well.

Keep Kreating,
Erin
SpantastiKreations