About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thanks.............

This is the card I'm sending to our lawyer that handled Harlee's adoption case.   She was a very nice person ta boot!!! I made a second one just like it for her secretary also.  They were both so awesome. 

Slowly getting back into the groove of things.  Life has so many ups and downs that its hard to stay on level ground, but we manage quite nicely. 
Card deets:  The background paper is from SU!, sorry I dont think its available anymore.  The leaves are a background stamp from Hobby Lobby.....and yes the flutterbys are from MS punches. The thank you is also a SU! image, that I then punched out using my scallop oval from SU!. 

How's everyone been doing in blogland????   We are scorching here, as is much of the U.S. right now.....{Bowing down to the A/C gods}.....Bwahahahahaha!!!!  

Until later, Hot Mamas.........Gotta split.............TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: