About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, February 7, 2010

That STINKS!!!!!

Well, its Sunday and we all have to pack and get ready to go back to the real world..... I'm pre-posting this; but I'm sure we had a fantabulous time. We always do. I'm sure that I will have loads of pics to share as well. We were having a discussion to make this an annual event or maybe more often. We'll have to see what the future holds....right now my not-so-distant future says get your stuff packed and get your butt home to pick up Harlee and Booboo!!!!


Until later, Cabin feverettes............Gotta split..........TFL!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stef H said...

that is one cool image! and super cute card. hope you had a blast!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Great card Crystal and yet I hate feet it is one part of the body that makes me cringe but must say they look fabby on your card lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a cute card! I bet you had a blast with all those girls! Take care friend..."long time no see"!