About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, January 9, 2010

You're the Bee's knees!!!!

The inside says : You're the Bee's knees!!!
I thought that it was appropriate that I make a card with the bee that I created yesterday!!! {I hope you enjoyed my video.... it was my first attempt} It was too easy to put together... cardstock, couple of DSP's....waaalllaaaa!!! My studio (which is in my basement) is so cold. I have a gas heater down there and vents from the central heat too, but it still remains so cold. It makes it very hard to create when my hands are frozen.....LOL. But I'm going to do my best to try and keep up with a new post every day.
Some personal news.... I got married over the holiday. Nothing fancy, we decided instead of waiting just go ahead and go to the courthouse and we can have a big blow out party later this year, when it warms up!!! Harlee was there with us...she held the rings. When the judge was talking all I heard was .....wahh wahha wahahha wahha wahaa......{<-----my rendition of the Charlie Brown teacher language} That is all I heard, I don't remember anything she said, all I knew was when she got thru talking and looked at me it was my turn to say "I will" Bwahahahahahahahaha... But I'm glad we finally did it.....
So..... As the world turns and we spend the days of our lives together we will be Generally Hospitable to each other.......

Until later, honey bees........Gotta {fly} split........TFL!!!!!

BLOG SIG

1 comment:

Stef H said...

i didn't know you and jeff weren't married! or is this a new jeff?????? lol.

big BIG congrats. and a lifetime of happiness!

love the card, but love that you're back more!

hugs,